Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Grateful


I am grateful everyday that Maggie and Sam have each other. Missing Caleb is difficult; however, knowing that he very well could have come before they did or in between, would have been too much for me to bear. I recognize this blessing in my life and in their lives, one of the tender mercies that our Father in Heaven has given to me. He truly knows what we need and when and He blesses us with those things that give us peace and strength to endure our trials.


3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture and a beautiful blog. I'm so grateful to be in touch with you. Btw, how do you get it say current book on the left? Is that through goodreads? Let me know. Thanks. What kind of a book are you in the mood for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for your comments. I did the current book with a List gadget in the layout section of blogger. Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

    I need a light-hearted book, enjoyable to read, but not too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to find you guys! Your kids are so old and so cute! My email address now is hfrost1978@hotmail.com and our blog is phoenixfrost.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete